6th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for MPPSC and UPSC after completing BSc in Chemistry?

can i apply for mpsc and upsc after completing bsc in chemistry.what i should for it.and from where i can get the syllabus for it.

14th January 2014, 11:52 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i apply for MPPSC and UPSC after completing BSc in Chemistry?

You can not apply for UPSC as it is not a Entrance Exam or competitive exam. It is an official body which will conduct several Entrance Exams every year in order to give admission for the candidates for various public services.

Some of the Entrance Exams are
NDA Exam
SCRA Exam
IES Exam
Civil Services Exam
CDS Exam etc.

If you have completed Graduation in B.Sc with Chemistry, you can apply for Civil Services and CDS Exam.

Through civil services exam, you are eligible to join various civil services like
Indian Administrative Service
Indian Police Service
Indian Foreign Service etc.

Candidates who have completed Graduation with any of the stream are eligible to apply for this exam.

Through CDS Exam, you can join various defence services like
Indian Army
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy

If you want to apply for higher studies, then you can join
M.Sc in Chemistry
MBA
MCA etc.

You did not mention your areas of interest. if you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you.

But one thing I can say you is, go with your interest and what ever the exam you are preparing, put your best efforts on that.

Treat that exam as your top goal. Then only you can get success.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?