26th February 2011, 04:44 PM
Prajakta.Hande

How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?

Hello sir i just wanna know if i can apply for M.Sc in biotechnology after completing B.Sc in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  9. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  10. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  12. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  15. Which adds more value? Doing masters in Life Science or in Biochemistry?
  16. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  17. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?
  18. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
26th February 2011, 05:52 PM
mishra245

Default Re: How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?

some are colleges which give the admission in the M.sc biotechnology, you can contact direct to these universities and get admission:
Guwahati University, Guwahati -781014
Central University, Hyderabad
Rajendra Prasad Agricultural University, PO Pusa, Samastipur
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga - 846008
Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla - 171005
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni - 173230
26th February 2011, 06:06 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?

Yes you are eligible for M.Sc in Biotechnology after B.sc in Chemistry because the educational requirement for M.sc in Biotechnology is any graduates in all sciences/engineering technology/medicine....

So don't worry about it...

You can surely apply for the course.

Some colleges where you can apply are:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi http://www.aiims.edu/

Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee http://www.iitr.ernet.in/

Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bangalore http://www.ibab.ac.in/

Biotechnology Centre IIT, Mumbai http://www.btc.iitb.ac.in/

Osmania University, Hyderabad (AP) http://www.osmania.ac.in/
17th May 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for m.tech in biotechnology after completing the b.sc in biochemistry ??
please reply soon..
2nd June 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

do we have to write any entrance exam for m.sc?
12th June 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

admission date of biotctenologyGU univercity2011
4th July 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Which college of LNMU university have Msc. Biotechnology course please give me information about that college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?