6th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Pujje

What is the next step after completing B.Tech? I have scored 60% marks in 12th

I got only 60% marks in 12th...but i want to join indian army.what is the next step after compliting b.tech to join indian army? Please reply me...

14th January 2014, 11:43 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the next step after completing B.Tech? I have scored 60% marks in 12th

It is good that you have scored 60% of marks in your 12th class.

As your goal is to join Indian Army, you don't need to complete your B.Tech course to join Indian Army.

With your 12th class as the highest level of academic qualification, you are eligible to join Indian Army.

For this, you have to crack the following selection procedure
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA Exam will be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year to give admission for the candidates into various defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

To apply for this exam,

your academic qualification is more than enough.
you should be a citizen of India.
you should be an unmarried male candidate
your age should be between 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

You can also join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech course. For that you have to crack CDS (Combined Defence Services ) exam.

Have good preparation for the Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?