12th July 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC examination after Graduation?

Hi I am Krutika. Am I eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission exam after completion of Graduation? From where can I take coaching? Is there any MPSC Academy?

14th July 2019, 05:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC examination after Graduation?

MPSC is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates after qualifying in all the stages of the examination will become eligible for the final selection as an officer in the state service.

The minimum required education qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted in three stages.

There are many coaching institutes for the preparation in the different district of the state as well as outside the state. Your hard and smart work will lead to get success in the examination.

For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?