24th April 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Army Academy after completing graduation Arts with 50%

i have completed my gradution art with 50% now
How to get admission in army acedemy based on graduation

9th June 2015, 06:00 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Army Academy after completing graduation Arts with 50%

To get selected Indian Army academy i.e; Indian Military Academy after your graduation with 50% marks you will have to crack the CDS examination.

CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and the examination is held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission for the selection of employees in the defense services.

For this examination the required qualifications for the Indian Military Academy are here under:-

* You must be an Indian resident.

* Your age must be within 19 years to 24 years.

* You must have the bachelor's degree from any discipline from a recognized university.

* The mental and physical fitness as required for the requirement of service.

Also the same examination is held in two stages which are as Written examination and Service Selection board interview taken in the mentioned order.

For more information refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?