17th September 2011, 02:35 PM
siniya shebin

What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?

i have completed my btech degree in electronics and communication with 67.6% aggregate and im very much interested to join in bsnl.what steps should i take?when is the upcoming exam for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  3. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  4. Information about courses required in Archeology
  5. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  7. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is there any designation in BSNL for BSc electronics and communication students
  9. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  10. Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%? -- [New]
  11. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the educational loan for doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering?
  13. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  14. Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. How to join BSNL after completing B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  17. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  18. Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
8th November 2011, 03:07 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?

dear friend,

this is a very good decision .
but for this you should crack the JTO exam after that you can
go for doing BSNL jobs.
best of luck.
8th May 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What steps should I follow to join BSNL after completing B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication? When are the upcoming exams for the same?

sir,i completed electronics in degree,can u tell me what is my next better step?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?