21st August 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?

i just want to make my m.s. in Germany..so what's about the Education cast and living Expensive?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  2. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  3. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  4. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  5. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  6. How much is the one year expenses for studying BE (Mechanical) in abroad?
  7. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  8. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad for MD(Pharmacology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  10. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  12. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  13. Can I get job after completing MBA in USA? Total expenses to study MBA in USA?
  14. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  15. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  16. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  17. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  18. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2011, 06:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?

To pursue MS in germany as per my information first of all you have to clear German language test with good IELTS score.However the fee structure is also not expensive the tuition fee may cost you around 4 Lakhs per annum however it varies from university to university and the place where you stay.But the living expenses is a bit higher.But if you qualify the DAAD Scholarship exam,then all your tuition fees will be wave off & you need to pay only the living expenses

List of universities for this course in Germany are:-

Technical University, Munich Germany

University of Bonn, Germany

University of Freiburg, Germany

University of Goettingen, Germany

University of Heidelberg, Germany

University of Munich
31st May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?

hi ... i wnaa know ms course duation (Embedded systems) in germany ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?