26th December 2011, 12:35 PM
pinkuyadav

Can I apply for NCC Special Entry after completing C certificate with C grade?

sir i hav completed my c certificate but having c grade so can i apply for ncc special entry............

Related Questions:
2nd January 2012, 07:58 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NCC Special Entry after completing C certificate with C grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkuyadav View Post
sir i hav completed my c certificate but having c grade so can i apply for ncc special entry............
HI,
You can join Indian Army after completing your 'C' certificates long with graduation degree.
For this you have to qualify N.C.C. special entry.

Vacancies Per Course:- 50 (Twice a Year)

Eligibility Criteria
Age between: 19 and 25 yrs

Qualification:- Graduate with 50% Aggregate marks, minimum 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam.

Marital Status:- Un Married/Married
4th February 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for NCC Special Entry after completing C certificate with C grade?

Sir i have completed diploma in electronics & having 'C' cert with 'B' grade.how can i join army as an officer in army?
11th March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to join army. I have two years service certificate of senior division NCC in pre university and due to some reasons i did not attend 'B' certificate exam. Again i joined NCC in diploma and with new cadet no. and after 3 years of participation i am a 'C' certificate holder along with a diploma certificate. I am doing my engineering in mechanical stream . My date of birth is 10-5-1988. And next year i will be in 3rd year . Is my qualification is sufficient to become an regular army officer.
10th May 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.SC chemistry&having'c'cert with 'B'grade. how can i join army as an officer in army
18th July 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i am graduation final year student and i have ncc B and C certificate with grade c . how can i join army as an officer in army.
27th January 2013, 01:36 PM
aswinimurugesan

hi sir,i am ncc c certificate holder with A grade. how can i join in defence and is there any special entry for SSB and wat are the steps i need to take to join in defence
16th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am a diploma holder in civil engg, and i have completed NCC 'C' Certificate and also now pursuing b.tech in KSOU final year . my date of birth is 10-04-1978 is their any govt job opportunity in Army or Defence ,as now i am 36 year age,if yes pls tell me,thank you very much.

Sonu
28th November 2016, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I Have completed NON Technical Diploma In Commercial Practice With C Certificate With 'C' Grad and Pressuring B.com Final Year With 70% aggregate
is any possibility to appear for job In Central Government.
27th August 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Pg neet 2019 in AP ncc reservation available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?