29th October 2011, 11:14 PM
durgesh patidar

Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?

i am 12th paas on 50% and i am study to B.sc 2nd year so apply hera for nda

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NDA Exam having secured 48% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  2. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  3. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  4. Can I get scholarship if secured 94.8% in 12th and pursuing MBBS 2nd year in a Private College being an OC candidate? -- [New]
  5. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  8. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  9. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  10. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  12. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
  14. How can I apply to join NDA if secured 90% in 11th being a 17 years old student?
  15. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. What will be the next step after passing 10th to become a Pilot
  17. Can I apply for NDA exam after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
31st October 2011, 08:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgesh patidar View Post
i am 12th paas on 50% and i am study to B.sc 2nd year so apply hera for nda
NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Comission Twice in a year. To apply for NDA Examination, You have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, But Only Unmarried Male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

If you have attained the age of 16.5 Years and Not attained the age of 19 years, then you are eligible for NDA Examination. So, If your age should be less than 19 years, then you are apply for Next year NDA Examination and If your already crossed the age of 19 years, then you are Not eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

The Notification of NDA Examination will be Published in the employment Newspaper OR in the UPSC Website Twice in a year, Those who are Interested in NDA Examination, May apply for this examination Next year because the Notification of Next year NDA (I) 2012 Examination will be Declared soon in the employment Newspaper on 31/Dec/2011.

The last date of apply for NDA (I) Examination is 30/Jan/2012 and the examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

Eligible candidates may apply for any one of the wings : Army wings, Naval wings and Air Force Wings.

For Army wings : You have to complete your 12Th examination in any Stream form a recognised Board because any 12Th passed candidates are apply for Army wings.

For Air Force and Naval Wings : You have to study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your 12Th examination.

So, If you have fulfill the eligibility Criteria, then you are eligible for NDA Examination, Otherwise please apply for CDS Examination after completing your Graduate degree course and for More Information about CDS Please check the official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
31st October 2011, 08:24 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?

NDA (National Defence Academy) is one of the platforms through which you can express your indomitable spirit for your own country India.

Eligibility for Indian Army :
1:You should pass 12(10+2)th or its equivalent from State Board / Universities. you can also apply as appearing for 12th examination.

2:Marital Status:Unmarried

3:Sex :Male.

4:Age Limit : Between 16.5 and 19.

5:Nationality:

You have to be A citizen of India, or

subject of Bhutan, or

subject of Nepal, or

Tibetan refugee .

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October) in all major cities throughout India.

Selection Procedure: National Defence Academy selects the candidates in three phases :

i)A written examination by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).

ii)An interview by the Service Selection Board(SSC) to check the potentialities Intelligence and personality.

iii)A medical examination by a Service Medical Board(SMB).

The written examination is of two papers of all objective type questions.
i)Mathematics of 2.5 hours maximum number 300 including Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

ii)General Ability test of 2.5 hours maximum number 600 including General English, General Knowledge,Physics,Chemistry,General Science,History,Freedom Movement,Geography,Current Event

After clearing the written exam you will be called for a five-day interview process with the State Selection Board (SSB) which is the final step of selection.

for more visit its official site:http://www.nda.nic.in
31st October 2011, 08:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
NDA- National Defence Academy

Criteria for NDA exam:-

*Candidate pass 12th science with math, physics,chemistry as subject
*Age- 16.5 to 19 years
*Candidate must be Indian,Nepal,Bhutan

so you are eligible for this exam.

Books for preparation:-

Good Luck............................
31st October 2011, 09:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
NDA- National Defence Academy

Criteria for NDA exam:-

*Candidate pass 12th science with math, physics,chemistry as subject
*Age- 16.5 to 19 years
*Candidate must be Indian,Nepal,Bhutan

so you are eligible for this exam.

Books for preparation:-

Good Luck............................
31st October 2011, 09:47 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No you are not eligible to apply for the NDA exams because you age can be over if your age is in between 16 ˝ year to 19 years then you can apply for the NDA exam. This exam is conducted by the upsc and those candidates who have completed their 12th class with more than 60% marks are eligible to apply.
31st October 2011, 09:54 PM
abhin91
Member+

As per the criteria given by NDA:
Eligibility Criteria
XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Candidate appearing for above examination can also apply.
Unmarried male candidates only
Age between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
So as marks doesnt matter all you have to check your age limit .
31st October 2011, 10:00 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the NDA exam too though you are pursuing your 2nd year Bsc if you fulfill the following eligibility as under-

1. Your age lies between 16.5 to 19 years.

2. You must pass Your 12th class from any recognized board in any stream for the Army wings.

3. But for the Air Force & naval wings Maths & physics must be the compulsory subjects in the 12th class.

4. However the percentage is not considered to be appear in the examination as only passed candidate is sufficient to appear in the exam.
31st October 2011, 11:10 PM
umathkavi

You may apply for the exam of the NDA only if you will compete your 19 years of age on the day of the commencement of the course for which you are applying.
If you have completed your 19 years now so you have another chance to join defence after completing your graduation.
After completing your graduation you may apply for CDS.
And the tenure of training will be 1 year after graduation.
31st October 2011, 11:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Army wing:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in any trade with 60% aggregate..

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

For Air force and navy wing:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in science stream with 60% aggregate.

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

So, if you fulfill all these criteria then you will be eligible for NDA exam.

All the best.
31st October 2011, 11:32 PM
Fraction Down

Dear Friend,

NDA (National Defence Academy) is one of the platforms through which you can express your indomitable spirit for your own country India.

Eligibility for Indian Army :
1:You should pass 12(10+2)th or its equivalent from State Board / Universities. you can also apply as appearing for 12th examination.

2:Marital Status:Unmarried

3:Sex :Male.

4:Age Limit : Between 16.5 and 19.

5:Nationality:
You have to be A citizen of India, or
subject of Bhutan, or
subject of Nepal, or
Tibetan refugee .

Application Forms are published in any leading newspapers during March or April every year and entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later from the application form is published.

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October)in all major cities throughout India.

Each year course start twice January and July.

Selection Procedure: National Defence Academy selects the candidates in three phases :

i)A written examination by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).
ii)An interview by the Service Selection Board(SSC) to check the potentialities Intelligence and personality.
iii)A medical examination by a Service Medical Board(SMB).

The written examination is of two papers of all objective type questions.
i)Mathematics of 2.5 hours maximum number 300 including Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

ii)General Ability test of 2.5 hours maximum number 600 including General English, General Knowledge,Physics,Chemistry,General Science,History,Freedom Movement,Geography,Current Event

After clearing the written exam you will be called for a five-day interview process with the State Selection Board (SSB) which is the final step of selection.

On completion of the NDA course, you are sent to the respective service academies for your pre- commission training.

for more visit its official site:http://nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html

Good luck.
20th November 2011, 12:50 AM
princedangi

you eligible apply for this exam and forms are coming soon so ready for this exam with and totally focused on your aim becausa not more time for further information visit www.nda.nic.in
20th November 2011, 01:21 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
The minimum qualification to appear in NDA(National Defence Services)-
¤At least High school qualification with minimum aggregate of 60%, in any stream (Mathematics for Naval & Air force),or equivalent, from affiliated institute.
¤Age limit: 16.5-19 yr. At the time of joining.
So, if you are in between, the above mentioned age limit you can apply for NDA-2012.
Although, if your age limit is not in between the above mentioned, don't worry you can appear in CDS (Combined Defence Services) conducted by UPSC, twice in a year i.e. February & Mid September.
The minimum qualification to appear in CDSFor Indian Military Academy)
*Candidate should be Graduate with any stream or equivalent from affiliated institute.
*Age limit: 19-21 yr.
(For Naval):
*Graduation/BE with atleast one paper of Physics & Mathematics.
*Age limit: 19-22 yr.
(For Air force):
*10+2 (PCM) & BE/Graduation.
*Age limit: 19-23 yr.
For more information on CDS, you can visit the official site of UPSC-www.upspc.got.in
Ok, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?