20th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?

I am 12th Passed & working with a financial company in backend from Last 3 years. Can i apply in any other Company with this qualification. or please suggest about any short term course which i will done with Job.

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses related to shipping for mechanical engineer working in Shipping Company?
  2. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  3. Please tell me the details of CFA course? Is CS better than CFA?
  4. Which software course is good for ECE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  6. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  7. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  8. How to do short term management or financial course? I am a B.Com graduate
  9. Should i continue working in a small company or accept TCS offer?
  10. Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?
  11. What are the opportunities after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. What should I after my diploma in Mechanical? Is there any short term course if I dont want to do B.Tech? Should I apply for a job?
  13. Should I quite my job for TCS? Currently I am working in a small company and now I having TCS offer
  14. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  16. How to join short term courses from Canada, Australia? I am a BDS student
  17. Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?
  18. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
25th October 2011, 09:08 PM
abhinavdoc

Default Re: Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?

Yes, of course you can apply in any other financial company while working at the current company.Your three year experience will also be helpful to you. But before changing the company ensure that your new job is really beneficial for you or not.

And for further study, you can go for any of the following courses through distance education :

B.Com(P), B.Com (H)

BBA

CA, ICWA, CS

Diploma or certification course in Banking and finance

B Com (Honors in Accounting and Finance)

B.Com (Banking & Insurance)

B.Com (Financial Markets)

B. Com (Banking and Insurance)

B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management)
28th October 2011, 11:27 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?

Dear,
Diploma or certification course in Banking and finance

B Com (Honors in Accounting and Finance)

B.Com (Banking & Insurance)

B.Com (Financial Markets)

B. Com (Banking and Insurance)

Best up luck,
24th February 2012, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

I am tarun kukreja working with IBM, want to join acting classes along with my job is this posible to do that if yes please let me know.

Regards
Tarun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?