6th October 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Should i continue working in a small company or accept TCS offer?

Hi friends, I am working in a small android based company whose package is almost double compared to TCS. But company's financial status is not so good. So i am in dilemma whether to workhere or to move to TCS?

7th October 2015, 09:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i continue working in a small company or accept TCS offer?

It depends on the exact status of your current job and company's future prospective. The financial status may not be good at present due to various investments but it can improve in the future. Android is the hot-cake at this moment in IT sector. Hence your demand is really high. There is no point in switching to TCS at a lower salary, almost half, just because of your concerns against financial status of the current company. You should follow two steps.

- First try to get a clearer view of your company's growth perspective and future goals.
- Try for other companies which are giving salary at par with the current job. There are plenty of jobs for android professionals in the modern IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?