30th August 2012, 02:53 PM
Aman Tyagi 069

How many questions to attempt to qualify NDA?

Sir
I want to know That MInimum how many que. should be attemt for qualify NDA II 2012.
And MInimum how many Number should be Come for qualify NDA II 2012.
Please Send the Answer in my e-mail addres :
[email protected]

11th May 2013, 10:47 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many questions to attempt to qualify NDA?

hi,

NDA stands for national defense academy examination which is conducted by UPSC twice in year as NDA(1) and NDA (2).

ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED -

your age should be 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male candidates can apply for this examination. to apply for air force

or naval wing examination you should passed 10+2 with physics and math’s as compulsory subjects. to apply for army wing examination

you should passed 10+2 in any discipline from a recognized school.

The examination is based these criteria - written examination
interview
physical / medical fitness

Scheme of the Examination

Papers will be objective type. Medium of examination is English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Paper I - Mathematics: (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.
Paper II - General Ability
Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400

Selection Process;-

There will be two papers viz., Mathematics and General Ability Test papers. Mathematics paper will be of 300 marks with 100 questions. General Ability Test will consist of 200 questions with 600 marks. Thus, NDA exam will have total 900 marks.

Candidates shortlisted in NDA & NA exam need to pass SSB interview for final selection as an officer

All the best......................
18th April 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to know That MInimum how many que. should be attemt for qualify NDA 2014.
And MInimum how many Number should be Come for qualify NDA 2014
Please Send the Answer in my e-mail addres :
[[email protected]] thanking you sir
24th April 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have correctly attempted 85questions in gernal ability and 38 in mathematics in nda 2014 exam...how good are my chances to be selected
16th January 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to selected in nda-1 2015 how i prepare it & please give me a best time table & best planing to crack it. for 5 months...
19th January 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have correctly attempted 85questions in gernal ability and 38 in mathematics in nda 2014 exam...how good are my chances to be selected
As your score stands at 369(without counting negative marked ques) which is roughly 40% so i am not sure if u r going to make it this time...there are no cutoffs as specified but going on general trend minimum total score of 540 i.e. 60% is recquired to clear the entrance test...still fingers crossed don't feel worried you have 60% chance of clear the test this tym
23rd March 2015, 01:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NDA acronyms National Defence Academy is the best chance for class 12 th pursuing or passed students and are between the age of 16.5 - 19,yrs to join Indian Army and also a chance to give your something for country.
The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year and the examination is total of 900 marks in which there is two paper
Mathematics paper 1 of 300 marks which consists of 120 question.
Paper II of 600 marks which contains 150 question of general ability.

Nearly the students more than 45% marks in both the subjects are selected but for 2nd paper to be checked you must qualify tour first paper.

The selected students are then called for their SSB.and there your medical also takes place.

If you qualifies there also you will get training in various army institutes after that you will be given the post of Lieutenant in the defence
26th April 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The number of questions for GAT are good, but for maths one should have atleast 40 correct.
14th May 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir please help me out..i am born on 26 feb 2000 and sir i want to know if i am eligible for nda-2 paper which will held on 9 September..Help me out sir..i want to know..
I hope sir you will help me out%uD83D%uDE4F%uD83D%uDE4F
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?