26th February 2018, 01:17 PM
sindhuseetharaman90

Can I apply for PhD having done my BA and MBA and currently working as a Talent Acquisition in MNC?

Sindhu here, I have completed my BA (English) and MBA (HR & Finance) in 2014. I am working as a Talent Acquisition is a reputed MNC, now I would like to pursue PhD in Management. But my percentage throughout my education is 50%, and in MBA I got 56%. Am I eligible to do PhD? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?
  2. How to do MBA in shipping and logistics? I am working in MNC
  3. Priyanka, working in MNC in Hr & GA department
  4. Can I do Ph.D part time while working in a construction MNC?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Computer Science?
  6. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
  7. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  8. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  9. Which stream should I choose for M.A English/MBA course if I want to the course while working in an MNC as a manager?
  10. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  11. Is there any University available which provides Ph.D while working?
  12. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  13. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  14. How can a B.E graduate working in MNC apply for ME (ECE) through correspondence course in Anna university?
  15. Which Books should I refer to crack UGC NET Exam in Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the different branches in MBA? Which specialization should an employee choose having 1.5 years experience of working in MNC?
  17. How to do M.E after working in MNC?
  18. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
28th February 2018, 12:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PhD having done my BA and MBA and currently working as a Talent Acquisition in MNC?

According to my knowledge to pursue first of all you have to crack its entrance test to get admission.
Your overall percentage from 10th to Master’s degree should be minimum 60 percent. If it is less than 60 percent then you are not eligible to pursue Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?