3rd September 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.E after working in MNC?

I am a BE graduate , working in MNC . I would like to do my ME in the same branch
through correspondence course from Anna University from the acadamic year2012.
Pse guide me how to get admission.

S

15th October 2016, 10:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E after working in MNC?

Master of Technology or engineering in distance mode or part time is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education. Universities like KSOU which offers this course has not been approved for distance M.E. It is worthless doing Master of engineering in distance mode.

If you are interested in pursuing Master of technology then you should appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and crack this examination to get admission in Master of Technology. GATE qualified candidates also get stipend for pursuing Master of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?