5th February 2018, 10:22 PM
Sharathkumar NC

Which universities offer LLB via correspondence mode of education and what are their requirements?

Actually I have completed my B.Com and I am interested to do LLB now via correspondence mode of education since I will be working also. So, please provide details of universities which offer LLB via distance.

Related Questions:
27th February 2018, 05:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities offer LLB via correspondence mode of education and what are their requirements?

Distance LLB course is not valid and bar council of India does not recognize it.

So, I will suggest you not to pursue the course as it is not valid.

UGC does not give affiliation to offer the course in distance mode. LLB is three-year duration course. The required qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have completed the bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Since, there is no age limit to pursue the course, you can take the course after the job.
28th February 2018, 12:07 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities offer LLB via correspondence mode of education and what are their requirements?

You can't do LLB through distance mode because as per rules of Bar council of India candidate who is pursuing his LLB through distance mode is not valid,

Only those candidates who are pursuing LLB through regular mode are eligible to practice of law in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?