6th August 2012, 12:58 PM
Jhio

How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?

I am currently working in MNC (domain-F&A). Also pursuing M.Com(correspond) and ICWAI. I am willing to do MBA through distance. What courses should I prefer to have a good career option in MNC?

27th November 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA through distance after working in MNC? What courses should I prefer to have a career option in MNC?

am complted my b.tech last year.i want to learn some courses like java ...but which one is better in present sitivation.plz any body reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?