3rd September 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for the post in Army after passing 12th with PCm with 64.5%

i am 17 and i passed10+ 2PCM per64.5 can i apply any post in army

27th October 2012, 05:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i apply for the post in Army after passing 12th with PCm with 64.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, certainly you can join as a soldier with a 10+2 pass certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Science.

For your reference i have attached a 'pdf' file were all the possible grades and level are mentioned for which you are eligible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian_Army_elgibility%20criteria.pdf(29.9 KB, 78 views)
27th October 2012, 07:14 PM
durga prasad chaini

Location: room num:245, A-hostel, NITC calicut, chathamangalam, kozhikode(calicut),kerala, 673601.
Default Re: Can i apply for the post in Army after passing 12th with PCm with 64.5%

Quote:
minimum qualification to join in army i.e 10+2 class. then you are eligible to write NDA exam .to write the nda exam candidateshould be indian . candidate should have well eye sight . height should be > 157. age should be lie between 16.5-19 years. if you can join after your graduation by appareing through CDS exam conduced by UPSC every twise in a year
27th October 2012, 08:30 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Indian Army after passing 12th with PCM with 64.5% though there is no requirement of any percentage of marks in 12th to join India Army through NDA.

National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for an entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th October 2012, 12:40 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hey friend,

Yeah of course you can join in Indian Army after passing +2 as you are satisfying the education qualification for joining in Indian Army as completing +2 is the minimum education qualification needed.

The way is that you need to write the entrance exam for joining in Indian Army and the exam which you need to write with a qualification of +2 is you need to write NDA Exam

This exam offers you to join in Indian Army and other defnece forces if you are satisfying the needed qualification for the exam and they are:

-> The candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India

-> The Martial status for the exam is that you need to be a unmarried male candidate

-> The age limit needed for the exam is that you need to have 16 1/2-19 years of age

-> The education qualification for joining in Indian Army is that you need to have completed +2 in any discipline from a recognized school board of education

-> Apart from all these you need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam as it is very important.

If you tend to satisfy all the framed criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the exam which can be done in 2 ways as:

>> Online

>> Offline

If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?