22nd April 2013, 07:26 PM
manish_sgrl

Can I apply for the post of BSNL TTA? What is the eligibility criteria?

i AM BE (ELECTRICAL). cAN i APPLY FOR THE POST OF BSNL TTA REC. & SAIL OCT . ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THOSE ARE 3 YR DIPLOMA IN ENGG.

12th May 2014, 07:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of BSNL TTA? What is the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manish_sgrl View Post
i AM BE (ELECTRICAL). cAN i APPLY FOR THE POST OF BSNL TTA REC. & SAIL OCT . ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THOSE ARE 3 YR DIPLOMA IN ENGG.
Yes Off course you're eligible to apply for BSNL (Telecom Technical Assistant) Entrance Examination after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering course.

The Applicant who completed in Engineering or Diploma Engineering course candidates are eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination. So, After completing the Engineering course you're eligible to apply for BSNL TTA Entrance Examination.

Educational Qualification:- The Applicant should be hold Engineering or Diploma course in any one of the Specialization like, Telecommunications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Information technology from recognized university.

Age Criteria:- The Applicant age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years of at and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

As per the above criteria, you're eligible to apply for BSNL TTA Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?