4th April 2011, 12:22 AM
saigun

Which course has a higher status in accordance to salary and score between CA and CS?

considering the two different courses of ca and cs which course has a higher status in accordance to salary and scope?

8th July 2011, 11:32 AM
raja badam

Default Re: Which course has a higher status in accordance to salary and score between CA and CS?

Charted Accountant have a great future and good salary.CA is an higher status course.

you must have great patience in course time.

But CS is no need more patience but in working sector it have most patience.

Number persons of CA course readers or less and cs course readers are more.

Now a days CA course more demand in market.

CS (Computer Science) course less demand in Market.
8th July 2011, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has a higher status in accordance to salary and score between CA and CS?

Choosing a course on the grounds of salary and status is not a good practice. Interest is what we need to give importance. You will have to figure out for which course you have interest. Candidates who have completed CA are considered to be of very high status. The salary packages are definitely higher than that what a CS candidate would get.
16th March 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc in Computer Science & MBA from a Private University in Bangladesh. Now I am 34.I have also 5 years experience in Financial field. How can I obtain CA from a reputate institute in the world ?
5th August 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course has a higher demand in world as well as india after 4 years in accordance to salary & score
12th May 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

A person who didn't pass in CA what can he do...other than appearing for the 2nd time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?