12th October 2011, 08:46 PM
manojgoel.mbd

Can I apply for primary teacher post in UPTET after scoring 54% and 49% in B.A and NTT?

i am m.a. sanskrit 54% and B.A. 49% and NTT one year can I apply primary teacher in uptet

22nd November 2011, 12:46 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher post in UPTET after scoring 54% and 49% in B.A and NTT?

yes you can apply in the uptet.
26th November 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher post in UPTET after scoring 54% and 49% in B.A and NTT?

can ntt one year done in u.p. approved by delhi govt ,all india vocational training apply for uptet
2nd December 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i m parvindra KUMAR ( cat)sc i paseed B.A 43.4% (2002), B.ed 49%(2003) & uptet 59.33% (2011) so i apply primary teacher requarment pl send me my quary my email addres.... [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 08:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgoel.mbd View Post
i am m.a. sanskrit 54% and B.A. 49% and NTT one year can I apply primary teacher in uptet
Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for UPTET exam.

TET will be a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools.

You must have a valid degree for B.Ed course.

The certificate can not be more than 7 years old.

There will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as described below.

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.

Age:- There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).

1. Child Development and Pedagogy

2. Mathematics

3. Environmental Study

4. Language I (medium of instruction)

5. Language II (chosen from a list other than language I)

As specified above each section will have 30 questions of one mark each.

The last date to apply for UP TET 2011 examination is 18th October, 2011.

UPTET 2011 EXAM DATE :- 13th November, 2011.

Thanks
27th March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the equivalent degree/diploma with D.ED. for primary exam?
7th June 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NTT DIPLOMA AND B.A DEGREE.CAN I APPLY FOR THE POST OF PRIMERY TEACHER?
12th June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i an neetu i paseed B.M 50%(2006),M.A 46.8%(2008), NTT 65%(2005) can i apply for Primary Teacher Post in UPTET
PLZ REPLY ME MY EMAIL ID:- [email protected]
26th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

.can i apply for primary teacher post in UPTET after B.A., M.A.,AND NTT AND I HAVE NOT DONE B.ED PLEASE REPLY ON MY ID [email protected]
30th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

can i attend for uptet after doing BA-48%and MA-49% AND NTT-2YEARS PLEAS SEND MY EMAIL MY EMAIL [email protected] THANKS
6th July 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed N.T.T 2 years course can I apply for T.E.T plz send me reply on..... [email protected]
30th August 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

My name is Ajay Rana ,I have Complite BA , (MCA) & NTT 2 yr Teacher Traning Which Is Reco.-NCTE Can i Apply For Primery Teacher(1 - 5 Class)
30th August 2013, 08:47 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgoel.mbd View Post
Yes,you will be eligible to apply for UPTET(Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility test) if you have a NTT(Early Childhood Health Care and Education) degree recognized from the Institute of Technical Council and Training,New Delhi.

Eligibility required to apply for UPTET Exam is as follows(any one) :
  • Graduation degree and a 2 years Course in BTC/CT/NTT and its should be approved from NCTE.
  • Graduation degree with 50% and B.Ed degree with a minimum of 45% marks.
  • Graduation or Post Graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks and a 1 years course in D.ED/B.ED/NCT approved from NCTE.
Quote:
As you have completed your Post Graduation course and also completed NCT Course of 1 year.Thus you can apply for UPTET Exam.
Written exam details for UPTET :
  1. Total number of sections will be 5.
  2. Total duration of written exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes.
  3. All questions will be Objective with Multiple choices.
  4. Each section will have 30 questions and each questions will have 1 marks.
Syllabus for UPTET Exam :
  • Child Development and pedagogy.
  • Language I.
  • Language II.
  • Mathematics.
  • Environmental Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?