21st October 2011, 05:56 PM
mrs.bisht

How to get a government teacher job? I am a NTT/B.Com graduate

I want to be a govt. primary teacher .plz guide me how ib achieve my goal.
presently i am working in a private school . I am a NTT/ B.COM graduate, presently doing JBT 1st yr. i am 28 yrs. old.

HELP ME

THANKS..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government teacher job? I am a NTT/B.Com graduate
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  4. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  6. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?
  7. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  8. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?
  10. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  11. Career options for B.Sc Maths(H)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?
  13. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  15. What qualification is required for Art and Craft Teacher job in Government school?
  16. Can I get relaxation to become a Teacher under CBSE being a 40 years old CTET qualifier?
  17. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  18. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
3rd March 2012, 08:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government teacher job? I am a NTT/B.Com graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.bisht View Post
I want to be a govt. primary teacher .plz guide me how ib achieve my goal.
presently i am working in a private school . I am a NTT/ B.COM graduate, presently doing JBT 1st yr. i am 28 yrs. old.

HELP ME

THANKS..

To become a primary teacher in Government school candidate needs to appear for Teachers Eligibility Test [TET]. The test is held on State level as well as on Central Level. To be eligible for the TET candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board or must have completed the graduation from a recognized University. Along with it one must have either completed or must be appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. This is applicable for those candidates who are willing to apply in primary level[class I-V]. In order to apply for the Elementary stage candidate must have passed the Bachelors program with a minimum of 50% marks along with one must have passed or be appearing in the Bachelors in Education, i,e B. Ed. 5% relaxation in qualifying marks are applicable if the diploma in elementary education or B.Ed programs are approved by the norms of NCTE i,e National Council for Teachers Education.
23rd May 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

where and how to apply for teachers eligibility test
4th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

HI, I AM POOJA GUPTA. I HAVE DONE B.COM WITH B.ED.I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CTET OR BOTH THE PAPERS. I WANT TO GIVE PAPER1. AM I ELIGIBILE FOR PAPER1?IF I QUALIFY PAPER1 AFTER THAT CAN IAPPLY FOR PRIMARY TEACHERS?
14th November 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government teacher job? I m a N.T.T/B.A graduate
3rd December 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com from D.U what i do for govt. teaching line. I am 32 years old.
4th January 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

After N.T.T , can we become preprimery or nursery teacher in gov school
2nd April 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know about NTT 2 year degree course
27th November 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a bcom graduate. Can i apply for the job of a profasser of barasat or calcutta university affiliated collage
15th December 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing in BA final year . can I apply for the job of a NTT job
16th October 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I m post graduate with English literature and NTT also so I am able to apply Government teacher
17th November 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi iam hasiba I have done bcom graduation and b.ed in 2014 am I eligible for TET or CET in Karnataka or AndhrapPradesh and if yes then when I can appear kindly help
10th March 2015, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

I am sabgeetha...I am going to complete my b.com in madras university within 1month.am very much interested in teaching job..which school will be best for me to work?how much salary will be?
1st August 2020, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir., Sir am graduated in b.pharmacy.and now doing job in pre primary school from last 14 months and this year pursuing in NTT.so I want to know that when the government update the recruitment?from where we will fill the form? Is this online site for exams and recruitment? Please let me know!
Thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?