20th December 2019, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Public Service Commission examination without final graduate degree certificate?

Hello Sir/Mam, actually I have completed my B.Com and I have all semesters mark sheet but I didn't get my graduation final degree from the university till now. So, can I apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination?

20th December 2019, 03:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Public Service Commission examination without final graduate degree certificate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Examination is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 33 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates. Final year candidate arre also eligible for this examination.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination without final graduate degree certificate.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
22nd December 2019, 08:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Public Service Commission examination without final graduate degree certificate?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the minimum education required to appear in the MPSC examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.Com. degree course you are eligible to apply for the MPSC examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned as degree certificates are issued one or two years after the completion of a degree course and does not matter as far as the eligibility for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?