20th December 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC CGL while being in 3rd year of Graduation?

Can I apply for SSC CGL as I am third year student and my last semester exams will be held in March, 2020? So, I want to know that whether I am eligible to apply for this exam session or not?

20th December 2019, 10:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC CGL while being in 3rd year of Graduation?

The minimum education required to apply for the SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor's degree course are also eligible to apply for the same examination.

So, being a student of final year of a graduation degree course, you are eligible to apply for the same examination but your candidature for final selection will be valid only if you have managed to pass your qualifying degree examination.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
21st December 2019, 08:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The applicants in the final year of their graduation can apply for SSC CGL exam.

The application forms for exam 2020 were filled in the month of September 2019.
Hence, now you can apply for SSC CGL 2021 exam and application forms will be filled in the month of September 2012.
22nd December 2019, 09:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Being a student of final year of your graduation degree course which you are probably going to complete in March 2020, you are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL 2019 examination as for appearing in the SSC CGL 2019 applicants are required to have qualified their degree course by 31.12.2019 which is not going to be possible in your case.

For more detailed information regarding the SSC CGL 2019, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?