22nd September 2011, 01:52 PM
Shonamahi

Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?

I am persuing BE {mechanical} final year. can I apply for SBIPO?
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course?
  4. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?
  5. Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?
  6. How to apply for PGCET Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course? Information regarding pattern for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  7. While in final year B.Com can I apply for SBI recruitment?
  8. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  10. Can I apply for SBI PO exam if I the final year results are out?
  11. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  12. Can I apply for SBI PO exam after passing B.Tech final year
  13. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  14. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Can I apply for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of ICSI?
  17. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for SBI bank clerk exam? I am a final year B.Com student
22nd September 2011, 03:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonamahi View Post
reply me soon.
dear friend,

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 60% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all SBI BANK PO exam.

Thanks
22nd September 2011, 04:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?

Hello friend,
A graduate in any discipline may apply for the post of PO in State Bank of India.
Since you are a graduate, you are eligible provided you have scored a minimum of 60% marks in +2 level of exam and 55% marks in the bachelors degree examination.
The minimum eligible age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
For more information, refer to the notification published by the State Bank of India.
22nd September 2011, 05:25 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

To appear for SBI PO a candidate must be graduate.So now you are not eligible.But after completion of BE you can apply for it.

Criteria [SBI PO]:

1.You must be graduate with 60% marks.

2.Your age would be 21 to 30 years.
22nd September 2011, 07:10 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear

You are eligible for SBI P.O. exam, if your final result is awaited.

It is essential for one to have a graduation degree.

Eligibility for SBI P.O:

Age Limit: A candidate applying for this post should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age. There is a age relaxation given to OBC category people. This relaxation is for 3 years for the upper limit of age. In case of ST/SC /Ex – Servicemen, this relaxation is for 5 years.

Qualifications:

1. Aggregate 60% in 10 + 2 class or in a diploma after 10th class. Candidate should get more than 55% aggregate in graduation.
2. For SC/ST and PWD categories, a person should have at least 55% aggregate in 10 + 2 and 50% aggregate in graduation.

Good Luck
22nd September 2011, 08:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Tech, you are not eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam.

Because for any PO Exam to be eligible, one should have to complete Graduation from a recognized university with any of the stream and for SBI PO Exam to be eligible, one should have to secure a minimum of 55% of marks in Graduation.

One should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for SBI PO Exam.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit and in percentage of marks for the candidates of SC/ST.

Recently SBI and SBI Associate Banks have conducted written exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officers.

With in few months another recruitment is going to come from SBI. As and when the notification comes, apply for the exam and have good preparation prior to the exam and crack the exam.

You can visit official website of SBI for all the notifications for the recruitment of POs.

Here it is,
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
22nd September 2011, 08:17 PM
praveendia

Yes u r the more information about sbi po.The State Bank of India Probationary Exam is conducted to recruit graduates to the post of Probationary Officer to their various branches across the country. It is conducted usually in the month of July. The State Bank Recruitment Examination is conducted by the Central Recruitment Board, State Bank Group. SBI conducts this exam in all major cities in India, every tear they recruit around 400 to 500 probationary officers depending on the requirement.

Structure and Pattern of SBI PO Exam

There are two parts to the written exam

Objective test

*. Reasoning -75 questions

*. English Language -50 questions

*. General Awareness -50 questions

*. Quantitative Aptitude -50 questions

Descriptive Paper

Argumentative Questions - 4 questions - 45 min.

Candidates who pass the written examination will be called for group discussion and interview for final selection.

Qualification Criteria for SBI PO Exam

The candidates must have graduation from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by Government of India. Proficiency in computer is desirable for the candidates. All the candidates can appearfor the exam after attaining 21 years of age. Those who have exceeded 28 years of age as on 1st January of the year of exam cannot attend the exam. Age relaxation is given for candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC categories.

Application Procedure for SBIPO Exam

The candidates have to applyonline through the official website of the authority. They have to pay the examination fee and postage fee at any branch of SBI and get the receipt from there. This receipt should be produced at the time of exam. Exam admit cards will be sent to their communication address as mentioned in the applicationform.
20th November 2011, 06:09 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

You are not eligible to appear for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech/B.E.

It is necessary that one should have completed Graduation with any of the stream in order to be eligible for SBI PO Exam.

If you will complete your final year of B.Tech/B.E., then only you can appear for SBI PO Exam.

Please surf official website of SBI or www.Freshersworld.com to know whether there will be any notification regarding recruitment of POs by SBI.

With Regards!!!
Gaurav
20th November 2011, 10:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for bank PO exam.

Eligibility for BANK PO exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade with 60% aggregate.

2.Candidate must be computer literate.

3.candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Candidates age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years..

5.Final year candidates can also apply for the exam..

So, go for it...
All the best.
29th October 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I AM FINAL YEAR STUDENT CAN I APPLY IBPS CLERK EXAM REPLY SOON
7th February 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am a final year B.E student my course will end in two months...am i eligible for sbi po 2013
29th March 2013, 08:19 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
reply me soon.

Yes of course you are eligible to sit for this exam. To know more about the exam please read the information written below.

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a citizen of India.
  • You need to have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. You can complete graduation in any discipline of your choice.
  • If you are a final year student about to sit for the final year exam or awaiting the result then also you can sit for this exam.
  • The minimum percentage to obtain has not been mentioned therefore on getting the pass marks at UG level you will be allowed to give this exam.
  • Your age should not be less than 21 years when applying for this exam. The upper age limit is 30 years.
  • Upper age limit can be relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for differently-abled people.

SBI has imposed a restriction on the number of times you can appear for the exam. General candidates can apply for this exam for four times, OBC candidates for seven times and there is no restriction on the schedule tribe and schedule cast candidates.

Written Exam Pattern:-

1. Objective Test (200 marks):- There will be four sections in this test and 200 marks have been allotted for this test and the total paper needs to be completed in two hours.
  • English Language
  • General Awareness, Marketing & Computers,
  • Data Analysis & Interpretation
  • Reasoning

2. Descriptive Test (50 marks):- This test check your English skills. Comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay etc will be asked to answer.

Examination Fee:-

General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-

Hope this helps :-> :->
29th March 2013, 03:43 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?

Quote:
reply me soon.

Dear Friend,

yes you are eligible for SBI po exam.....

graduation degree from any recognized university.....

Final year students also eligible for this exam....

The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling....

Age Limit :- 21 to 30 years....

For SC/ST - +5 years....

For OBC - +3 years...

citizen of India....

Exam Pattern:-

1,English Language
2,General Awareness, Marketing & Computers,
3,Data Analysis & Interpretation
4,Reasoning

All the best...

29th March 2013, 04:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

For application to SBI P.O. Exam, one should have completed Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate aspiring for SBI P.O. exam, must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

Hence as you are interested for SBI P.O., you should have completed B.E. first in order to be eligible for the same.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
29th March 2013, 07:50 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Candidate having completed Graduation Degree in any stream is eligible to apply for SBI P.O. exam.

Eligibility Criteria For SBI, P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

So after completion of B.E., you can apply for SBI, P.O. exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?