7th October 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?

Sir, i m a B.sc biotech final year student and i want to know that can i apply for M.sc here and when will be the forms available?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  3. When can I apply for M.Sc in IISc being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Chemistry? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  6. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology?
  7. While pursuing MSc in Biotechnology can I apply for PGT exam?
  8. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  9. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc from MDU?
  10. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  11. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  13. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for CDS air force after doing BSc Biotechnology
  15. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
  16. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  17. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  18. When to get and where to get the application forms for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
11th May 2013, 11:47 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?

Dear Friend,
You can apply for the M.Sc courses only after the completions of your B.Sc Biotechnology programme or must be at least by the completions of your final year exams of B.Sc.

As,While applying for the admission only two types of student can apply for the courses,
First for the student who have completed there courses of B.Sc while Second for them who are waiting for the result.
You can apply for the second after giving the finals.

Also note that there are lots of institute which gives the admission on the performance in entrance examinations conducted for M.Sc.
So in order to become eligible for such institute you must have given their Entrance Examinations.

Regarding the forms so admission is mostly done online while for dates so you must visit your interested institutions sites as every institutions have their own particular dates to start the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?