23rd March 2012, 11:01 AM
knrk

Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?

Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course and i have got 55% in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI Clerk position having scored 52% in 12th class and pursuing final semester of BBA course?
  2. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  4. Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Maths if I my Graduation result is announced before the announcement of result of SBI Clerk Exam?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  6. Can I apply for SBI bank clerk exam? I am a final year B.Com student
  7. Can I apply for SBI bank clerk exam while in final year B.Com
  8. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam? -- [New]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year
  12. Can I apply for SBI clerk after scoring 72% in 10th standard and 58.4% in 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI Entrance Exam having scored 34% in 10th, 64% in 12th and pursuing BA in English?
  16. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  17. Last 5 years question papers of SBI clerical exam?
  18. How to apply for SBI Clerk after scoring 88.4% in 12th? I am 18 years old
23rd March 2012, 12:56 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?

hi friend
You are not eligible for clerk exam with 55% marks but if your any backward cast people eligible

and your pursuing MCA final year so you can also apply the SBI clerks exam with any degree of 45% marks

Eligibility :

12th stands with 60% marks or any degree with 45% marks from a recognized universoty

age limit :
18 to 30 years for general candidates
18 to 33 years for obc candidates
18 to 35 years for sc/st candidates

best of luck
23rd March 2012, 01:25 PM
G.S.K.

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?

For applying S.B.I. clerk exam, the minimum qualification is intermediate/10+2 with the percentage of
minimum 60% for general and OBC candidates
minimum 55% for SC/ST/ PWD (Physically disabled)/XS(Ex-serviceman)

since you had not specified your category check it out if you belong to SC/ST/PWD/XS category as specified above you can apply.

NOTE:- the last date for applying is 26-03-2012
23rd March 2012, 03:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by knrk View Post
Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam pursuing final year of BCA course and i have got 55% in 12th?

Yes, You are applicable for SBI CLERK exam because your 12th marks is above 50%.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.

Graduate persons are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Tour age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Process of SBI CLERK exam-

1)Written Test
2)Personal Interview

PATTERN FOR SBI CLERK EXAM 2012

THE BEST BOOKS FOR QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE AND GENERAL AWARENESS

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to

http://www.statebankofindia.com/

23rd March 2012, 03:12 PM
gkp125

Unhappy Re: Can I apply for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 55% in 12th class and pursuing final year of BCA course?

Quote:

Minimum qualification for General and OBC candidate is 12th pass with 60%.

and

Minimum qualification for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidate is 12th pass with 55%.

Graduation is not mandatory.
23rd March 2012, 04:34 PM
rocky1-3

Yes, You are applicable for SBI CLERK exam .

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Those candidate who have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.
23rd March 2012, 05:55 PM
bablucena9

Quote:
You are no eligible in this exam. The minimum qualification for this exam

12th class pass with 60%
Any degree with 45% in any recornised university.ok dear
Best of luck
24th March 2012, 10:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

A pass in 12th class is the minimum qualification required for applying for the SBI clerical exam. You should score an aggregate of 60% marks in the 12th class to apply for the clerical position. Those who belong to the reserved category are given relaxation in the required percentage of marks. They should score an aggregate of 55% marks in the 12th class. If you belong to this category then you can apply for the SBI clerical exam. Else the other option is to complete your graduation and then apply.
21st April 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm Vishnu.. My Inter( 2) percentage is 55% and B.Sc is 72%.. now can i apply for SBI Clerical and PO as well.. Please Reply..
21st April 2012, 09:03 AM
vishnu.bovilla

I'm Vishnu.. My Inter percentage is 55%.. And i have completed B.Sc with 72%.. Now, am i eligible for SBI CLERICAL and PO's.. Please Reply...
29th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

12 th qualification any latest clerk post in bank without ibps exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?