2nd September 2011, 10:55 AM
Toshima singh

How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?

i m a b.tech final year studen from electronics& communicatin branch.how can i apply for I.A.F during my last year????

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  2. How to apply for IAF after pursuing Final Year engineering in computer science? Date of sale of application form?
  3. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  4. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  7. How to get recruited in Army or IAF or DRDO being a candidate of pursuing final year of Automobile Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
  9. Which posts I can apply for in Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  11. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  12. Can a final year B.E(ECE) student apply for IAF pilots post? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for IAF and Indian Navy? -- [New]
  14. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  16. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  18. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
3rd September 2011, 12:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?

Dear Friend

Following are the modes of Entry in Indian Air Force according to your qualification.

1. Combined Defence Services Examination.

The examination is conducted by UPSC.
The notification for this exam comes on UPSC website itself.
The notification for upcoming CDSE will be published on the official website of UPSC
and in Print version of Employment News in the month of October this year.
Age Limit: 19-23 years
No percentage bar in Graduation.

2. Flying (Pilot) officer through Short Service Commission

Age Limit: 19-23 years
Education: 60% in B.Tech.
The advertisement for this exam, comes in Decmber & June (Indicative time) in the
Employment News and other national dailies.

3. Direct Entry Scheme
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)

Age Limit: 18-28 years (married)
18-25 years (unmarried)
Education: 60% in B.Tech.
The advertisement for this exam, comes in Decmber & June (Indicative time) in the
Employment News and other national dailies.

For any further detail you can visit http://careerairforce.nic.in/.
3rd September 2011, 01:58 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?

dear friend,
You want to join in Indian air force after completion of your B.Tech in ECE..

For that you have to appear in exams like- CDSE, UES etc..

CDSE(Combined defense service exam):-

Eligibility:-

*The candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade but must have maths and physics in 12th..
*The candidates age should be in between 19-23 years.

UES(University entry scheme):-

Eligibility:-

*The candidate must have complete the bachelor degree in engineering field with 60% aggregate..
*The candidates age should be in between 18-28 years..

These are the criteria you have to fulfill to appear in any of these exam..
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?