17th June 2012, 08:45 PM
ilvu

Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 92.2% in 12th?

i hv scored 92.2percent in 12th i have not appeared for any competetive exam and im not the only child. Can i apply the scolorship?

7th October 2012, 09:03 PM

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 92.2% in 12th?

yes you can
21st November 2012, 07:07 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 92.2% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvu View Post
i hv scored 92.2percent in 12th i have not appeared for any competetive exam and im not the only child. Can i apply the scolorship?
Hi..

First of a very hearty congratulations on such a great result for your board exams in Class 12th Higher Secondary. This is indeed a very good performance and shows that you have good academic skills.
But in your post, you have not mentioned anything regarding which branch are you from and what you want to do ahead in life.

Without that knowledge it is really not possible to know which scholarships are you talking about. Since you said you have not applied for any Competitive exams, I am assuming that you are from science stream and talking of the Engineering Entrances.

If you have not applied for any entrance examination, then I am really sorry to say that no scholarship admissions are granted. You have to go through the entrances. Or you can take up admission in the private colleges directly.

For any more information, please post with relevant details as to which kind of scholarships are you talking about.

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?