3rd August 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 97 marks in Sanskrit?

i got 97 marks in sanskrit can i apply for schoiarship

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  2. Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 97 marks in Sanskrit? -- [New]
  3. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  4. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  5. How to apply for scholarship to do inter 1st year?
  6. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  7. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
  8. How to apply for Sanskrit Scholarship? I have scored 98 marks in Inter 1st Year
  9. Will I get any scholarship after scoring 99 in Sanskrit in 1st year in IPE?
  10. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  12. Being a B.A.(Sanskrit) student how can I apply for scholarship if secured 98% in 12th?
  13. Will I get any scholarship for 99 marks in Sanskrit Jr Inter AP?
  14. How can I apply for sanskrit scholarship in intermediate 2nd year
  15. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  17. Will I get scholarship if I scored 99 marks in Sanskrit in my inter 1st year?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
4th August 2015, 03:50 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 97 marks in Sanskrit?

* Criteria to apply scholarship of Sanskrit :-
-> Candidates must be from state board and moreover they should score 97 marks ( combination of Sanskrit marks in both 1st year and 2nd year).
-> The officials of scholarship scheme innovation will send notification to your 2 level college (I.e, only to the candisdyes who are eligible from any side ).
-> Fill the application form with neccesary details .
-> post it to the given address.
-> you will receive amount by NEFT form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?