28th February 2012, 09:09 PM
khanalikhan140

Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?

DEAR I AM FROM AFGHANISTAN MY NAME IS ALI MUHAMMAD I PASS 12TH\
CLASS NOW I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MBBS COURSE IN INDIA ANY ONE WHO TELL ME SCHOLORSHIP FOR MBBS IN INDIA FOR AFGHANISTANI STUDENT AND HOW CAN I APPLY PLZ MAIL ME THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate of Afghanistan? -- [New]
  3. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
  4. How can I study MBBS with scholarship in India being a student of SriLanka?
  5. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  6. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a 12th ST student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any Government sponsored scholarship to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  12. How to get scholarship to study in abroad for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get scholarship to study MBBS at private college?
  16. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take MBBS degree after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with full scholarship in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?

is there is any schoolarship to studay MBBS for iraqi national in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?