14th April 2013, 01:33 PM
janette

How should I crack AFMC entrance without attending any coaching? I have completed 11th

I have just now completed 11th. I have not yet been to any kind of preparation or coaching. Could you please suggest me ways to crack the AFMC entrance without attending any coaching.

12th March 2014, 03:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I crack AFMC entrance without attending any coaching? I have completed 11th

You can always do your own hard work and start studying. Plan your chapters accordingly and revise as much as possible. You can attend AFMC but only after completion of class 12. Interested aspirants have to clear the class 12 from recognized Board as a regular student. He/she should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate. The candidates must have also studied Mathematics till 10. The candidate's age must be between 17to 22.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?