14th May 2011, 11:36 PM
SIBASISH BISWAS89

Can I apply for state, central government job and West Bengal JELET while doing diploma form RVD university?

sir,
i am doing diploma form rvd university . can i apply any state and central govt job and west bengal JELET ? please please please help me sir .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  2. How can I apply for government job at West Bengal
  3. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  4. How can I get a government job of diploma?
  5. What are the government job opportunities in West Bengal State or Central government after D.Pharm
  6. Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? Can I apply for any government job in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get Government job in West Bengal for Diploma Automobile Engineer of Singhania University, Jhunjhunu?
  8. When the application form of JELET will be released in West Bengal?
  9. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  10. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  11. Am I eligible for central/state government job after passing B.Tech civil from JRM RVD Vidyapeeth Rajasthan
  12. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  13. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  14. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  15. Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?
  16. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  17. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree approved by Central government? How can I apply for government jobs in west bengal after completing B.Tech?
  18. Date of sale of JELET forms?
15th September 2011, 09:50 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for state, central government job and West Bengal JELET while doing diploma form RVD university?

Yes of course you can enter into the engineering college through the lateral entry by the recently notified (January) new regulations for lateral admission to engineering programs which is as following :-

If you a B.Sc. degree with mathematics as a subject and 60 per cent aggregate at the U.G. level then you can gain lateral entry into the second year or III semester of the B.E. / B.Tech course

Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

or

you pass any diploma degree of minimum 2 years after 12th from any polytechnic institute affiliated with State Board of Technical Education(SBTE) or any University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST in aggregate or any gradation system

2:you qualify LEET with at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

If you have fulfilled the above conditions then you would be eligible for appearing in the entrance test organized by AICTE to enter into BE/B.Tech.

There are 250 colleges and over 90,000 seats all over India where you can take a entry as lateral.
15th December 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for state, central government job and West Bengal JELET while doing diploma form RVD university?

Can I apply for state r central govt jobs after 12th?
13th January 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Where i get the form of LEET exam's form for admission the govt. college in india
19th February 2012, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am a serving railway employee. I wish to pursue B.Tech.(Mech) from RVD University. Please guide me whether this degree will be recognised for promotional benefits by Indian Railway or not ?

N.P.Kujur.
Rourkela,
Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?