3rd May 2012, 12:53 AM
D-e-b-r-a-j

Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? Can I apply for any government job in West Bengal?

hI, I am doing B.TECH in Civil(distance education) from Karnatak State Open University at Kolkata(Pinnaccle Institute). Is Karnatak State Open University AICTE approved? After completion can I apply for any government job at West Bengal? Please reply at [email protected].

1. How can I apply for government job at West Bengal
  2. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree approved by Central government? How can I apply for government jobs in west bengal after completing B.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for Government job in West Bengal if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka state?
  4. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  5. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  6. Does Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  7. How to get a government job in West Bengal?
  8. Is Karnataka State Open University AICTE approved? Can I apply for government and semi government job after getting degree from this university?
  9. Is Karnataka State open university AICTE UGC approved?
  10. Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? If I complete B.Tech in Mechanical can I be eligible for government job?
  11. List of AICTE approved Open Universities which offer Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  12. Does Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  13. Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE?
  14. Is the Karnataka State Open University AICTE UGC approved?
  15. Is Karnataka State Open University B.Tech degree AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE or UGC?
  17. Is Karnataka state open univeristy AICTE, UGC approved?
  18. Can we do B.Tech/B.E through distance learning from Karnataka State Open university Mysore?
4th May 2012, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? Can I apply for any government job in West Bengal?

Originally Posted by D-e-b-r-a-j View Post
hI, I am doing B.TECH in Civil(distance education) from Karnatak State Open University at Kolkata(Pinnaccle Institute). Is Karnatak State Open University AICTE approved? After completion can I apply for any government job at West Bengal? Please reply at [email protected].
The very first thing I would like to mention is that the degrees and diploma offered through distance mode (apart from MBA and MCA) are not approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as per the guidelines of the council. So, whether it is Karnataka State Open University or any other institution, degrees and diplomas offered through distance mode, except for the two courses mentioned above, is not supposed to get recognition from the AICTE.
Now, in order to apply for most of the jobs in government sector, the degree must be approved by University Grant Commission and in case of correspondence course, the programs must be approved by the Distance Education Council and as far as Karnataka State Open University is concerned, it is recognized by University Grant Commission and the programs offered through distance mode are approved by Distance Education Council.
16th May 2012, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? Can I apply for any government job in West Bengal?

can i get the details of b.tech announces by karnatka state open university
17th May 2012, 02:05 PM

I want to know about Reconization council of karnatka state open university for distance cource. My mail is
>[email protected]<
3rd June 2012, 09:54 AM

I want to Diploma in Electrical Engg.(distance education) from Karnataka State Open University at Sri Badri institute of managemant art & tecnology (SBIMAT) Ranchi. Is Karnataka State Open University AICTE approved? After completion can I apply for any government job. Please reply at [email protected],[email protected],[email protected]
15th June 2012, 10:25 PM

hi I am a Diploma Civil Engineer with 08 years working exp want to complete B.Tech qualification with doing my profession.....is there any possibility to complete this higher qualification for better improvement??? I also want to know that the University from which B tech qualification will preferable for Sate Govt. & Central govt competitive Examinations???? I am waiting for your valuable suggestion as early as possible with University address.
15th June 2012, 10:33 PM

I am a diploma civil engineer, working in a state semi govt sector, want to complete b tech qualification....please tell me the university from which I can do this course with do my service and also note that this qualification will preferable for any state govt or central govt competitive examination ...wait for your earliest solution .....from [email protected]
29th June 2012, 07:45 PM

i want to know is karnatka university aicte,dce,ugc approved or not my friend said me karnatka university aicte approved certificate is cancelesd is it truth or note please confirm me my mail id [email protected]
8th July 2012, 12:44 PM

I want know is karnatka university AICTE approved or not.After completion can I apply for any government job at West Bengal?
Please confirm me my mail id: [email protected]
20th July 2012, 01:34 PM

Is KSOU AICTE approved? After completion of my MTECH in KSOU will the college consider the degree for Teaching post? Please answer the follwing quiries...
9th August 2012, 04:03 PM

I want to Diploma in Electrical Engg.(distance education) from Karnataka State Open University at Pune ADI Institute. Is Karnataka State Open University AICTE approved? After completion can I apply for any government job. Please reply at [email protected]
13th August 2012, 04:13 PM

Hi, I want to do MBA in retail marketing( distance education) from Karnataka state open university at pathankot Aptech institute. Is this university approved by ugc? Can I apply government job after degree? Please reply me at [email protected].
13th August 2012, 08:03 PM

I want to do Diploma in Computer Engg.(distance education) from Karnataka State Open University, please can any one tell is this valid for all MNC and GOVT Companys. Kindly respond. @ [email protected]
20th August 2012, 11:05 AM

Iwant to do diploma in civil(distance education) fromkarnataka open univercity atwest bengal .please reply the name of institute and addres at [email protected]
30th August 2012, 03:06 AM

i have got 54.98% in mba and 74% in m phil can i give net exam?
14th September 2012, 11:33 AM

sir i have completed my diploma in bte up & i want to btech by distance learning and after btech by dis.lear.ican apply govt. job yes or no plz
19th September 2012, 11:46 PM

Is karnataka state open university AICTE pleaseapproved? Can I apply for any govt. job in Haryana?
please reply me. my emai add is [email protected]
26th September 2012, 10:01 PM

Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved. i want to apply for diploma course in civil engineering. Is it valid for govt. job in himachal pradesh? please reply.
26th September 2012, 11:13 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

Originally Posted by D-e-b-r-a-j View Post
hi!
I am sorry to say that B.Tech offer by Karnataka State Open University is not approve by A.I.C.T.E.
But no problem you can apply for govt. job because your course is approve by University Grant Commission(U.G.C).

ALL THE BEST!
3rd October 2012, 04:53 PM

I just finished my diploma in karanataka state university.
But now i can able to do any PG coures in tamilnadu state govt approved
University.
pls replay to email id [email protected]
5th October 2012, 01:35 PM

KSOU (Karnataka state open university) Manasagangothi Mysore and the study center is St.Joseph's Industrial Training Institute Hosur.
Is this college approved from all Educational approvals ( AICTE, DEC, UGC) ???

Please let me know, After completing the course whether it is going to help us really?? in Industry or some other organization ??
Because many people are coming out every year with their Degree certificates, whether we can compete with the regular conventional colleges degree holders. ?
Please let us know, it is very important to all of us career, Please send the suggestions or any answers to the below e-mail id.

Thanks,
Suresh Reddy
1st November 2012, 01:07 AM

hi i am do b.tech from mhavira institut please tell me ksou approvd by aicte con i apply govr. job [email protected]
3rd November 2012, 02:12 PM

sir i want to do diploma in Mechnical or electrical or civil in distance course and now i am full time working in government sector. so it is my request to you to give me all details regarding the courses.

SAHEB CHAKRABORTY
3rd November 2012, 02:17 PM

SIR i want to know which college provide diploma in Mechnical/Electrical/Civil Engineering courses through distance mode as i am full time workers in government sector.
so it is my kind request to you to give me details regarding this matter.
SAHEB CHAKRABORTY
contact-9434844958
20th November 2012, 09:42 AM

I was complete mba in smu.can I apply for net exam and also govt jobs
8th December 2012, 01:56 PM

karnataka state open university aicte appppppppd hai ya nahim

12th December 2012, 07:24 PM
snapdeal

HI,

NO,Karnataka state open university is not AICTE approved,
It is approve by University Grant Commission.

I hope this will help
22nd December 2012, 10:16 PM

i am diploma mechanical engineer 2006,now i want to study b.tech mechanicl engineer from recognised university please infos from kolkata please suggest me which university is better carrear for my life. my phn no.9239427627 Email [email protected]
25th December 2012, 11:55 AM

Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved?if a am completed b tech in these university there any value in multinational company. Please reply on "[email protected]"
16th January 2013, 03:19 PM

if am studied in this university, can i migrate to canada or any other contries...
is this valuble in gulf contries
22nd January 2013, 06:03 PM

I want know is karnatka university AICTE approved or not.After completion can I apply for any government job at karnataka?
Please confirm me my mail id: [email protected]
17th February 2013, 01:05 PM

HI,I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN TOOL AND DIE MAKING(MECHANICAL).I WISH TO JOIN IN B.TECH BY DISTANCE EDUCATION.AND I HEARD ABOUT KARNATAKA OPEN UNIVERSITY BUT IT IS NOT AICTE APPROVED,SO WHETHER IT IS USE FUL FOR ME TO JOIN IN B.TECH WITH OUT AICTE APPROVAL.OR IT IS ENOUGH WITH THE UGC APPROVAL?
MOB:8446351323
MAIL:[email protected]
27th February 2013, 06:45 PM

Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved (M.sc Bio Chemistry)
27th February 2013, 06:47 PM

Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved (M.sc Chemistry)
1st March 2013, 10:26 AM

Does HRD approoved the KSOU?
6th April 2013, 02:34 PM

I am planning to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance education from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University (Study center SSK College ,Chennai). Please let me know this degree is approved by AICTE ,UGC & DEC .After completing this degree ,am I eligible for Govt.jobs in Kerala and can i attest this certificate from Indian Embassy .Please reply me at [email protected]
8th April 2013, 12:10 PM

Is M.Tech (Mechanical) from ksou is approved by AICTE.Reply on my email address [email protected]
19th April 2013, 07:38 PM

I am doing BTech from KSOU.
I want to know that after completion of the degree can i apply for the government jobs like IAS,RAS and other SSC jobs vacancies.
please reply to [email protected]

Pushpendra
3rd May 2013, 08:51 PM

Can Karnataka open university provide regular mba degree through different colleges?
24th June 2013, 11:46 AM

I WANT 2 PURSUE MA IN ENG.CAN IT B RECOGNISED BY SSC WB FOR HEADMASTERSHIP?
23rd July 2013, 03:31 AM

Is diploma course in civil is valid for promotion in any dept in himachal pradesh govt.
29th July 2013, 10:41 PM

i want to do diploma from KSOUS in mechanical branch.i want to know Is Karnataka state open university AICTE approved? Can I apply for any government job in Jharkhand?plz reply in ([email protected]).
thanking you
13th August 2013, 12:32 PM
sohangoriya

Dear friend Karnataka State Open University is not approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education).

But Karnataka State Open University is approved by UGC.

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) was established on 1st June 1996 with the assent of His Excellency Honorable Governor of Karnataka as a full fledged University in the

academic year 1996 vide Government notification no ED 1 UOV 95 dated 12th February 1996 (KSOU Act – 1992).

So, friend do not worry you can apply for govt. job because your course is approve by UGC(University Grant Commission).

All the best...........
15th September 2013, 01:50 AM

If I complete my p.g.degree from KSOU under distance mode of education then whether west bengal school service commission approved this degree.
10th November 2013, 11:11 AM

Is Management ph.d degree from ksou is valid for goverment job or fake degree offered by KSOU?
2nd January 2014, 12:58 AM

Is "NEED FOUNDATION'S GLORIOLE GLOBAL EDUVERSITIES" a collaborator of Karnataka State Open University? Can I aquire b tech in civil through the study centres in West Bengal approved by "NEED FOUNDATION'S GLORIOLE GLOBAL EDUVERSITIES". If so all OK, shall the provided certificates by the centre of KSOU be applicable for any government job? Please answer me at my email ID- [email protected]
2nd January 2014, 11:41 PM

I am working in tamilnadu government. At present I am studying diploma civil in Karnataka state open university Shall I get promotion in tamilnadu government my id: [email protected]
21st January 2014, 06:10 PM

Is there any study centre in Barharwa (sahibganj)?I want to take addmision in M.Sc (Botany).please reply as soon asat my id:[email protected]
10th February 2014, 04:14 PM

please give answer i am doing B tech in ksou , iwish to continue my studies ,any university in kerala approved KSOU degree
24th February 2014, 05:39 PM

Jodpur University having DIstance enducation on B Tech and claiming AICT approved , is it sure?