11th January 2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the UPSC exam being a BSc non Medical student? Possibility to crack it through self preparation?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to know about the UPSC exam. I am BSc non Medical student so can I apply for this exam? And also let me know can I prepare myself and crack this exam?

13th January 2021, 08:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the UPSC exam being a BSc non Medical student? Possibility to crack it through self preparation?

Yes, you can apply for the UPSC examination ( more formally known as the Civil Services examination) having completed your B.Sc. degree course even with non-medical stream as for the same examination bachelor degree holder in any subject/stream are eligible.

Further, yes you qualify the examination in the self preparation mode if you are fully motivated and dedicated for the same as there is lots of stuff available in both offline and online mode to guide your preparation in the best way.
14th January 2021, 12:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the UPSC exam being a BSc non Medical student? Possibility to crack it through self preparation?

UPSC is a constitutional and conducts various examination for recruitment of officers.

So, if your query is regarding the Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC than the eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, being a non medical candidate you are eligible to appear in the examination.

Anyone can appear and qualify in examination if prepare for the examination with determination and dedication.

Every year large number of candidates qualify in examination with self preparation, for that you must have to first go through the syllabus and previous year question paper to understand which type of preparation is required to qualify in examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?