5th August 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Agriculture and Chemistry in B.Sc for PCB student? Possibility to apply for SSC and UPSC exams?

Sir,
Among B.Sc(Agriculture) and B.Sc(Chemistry) which is a better option for PCB student? Can I apply for SSC and UPSC exams after B.Sc(Chemistry)?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  2. How UPSC exam beneficial for B.Sc in Agriculture student?
  3. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  4. Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  7. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  8. After T.Y.BSc in Chemistry how can I apply for UPSC entrance exams?
  9. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  10. Possibility to study Ph.D in Agriculture for M.Sc in Biotechnology Student?
  11. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  12. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  13. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  15. Can I give UPSc exam after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  16. Possibility to study Agriculture for Arts with Maths student?
  17. Can I get a seat for BSc Agriculture in Karnataka after scoring 44.66% in PCB
  18. Possibility to get BSc Agriculture seat after scoring 22145 rank?
11th August 2015, 11:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Agriculture and Chemistry in B.Sc for PCB student? Possibility to apply for SSC and UPSC exams?

It depends upon your own interest that you want to go for the Agriculture or for Chemistry.

Both courses are good and are valuable.
As far as the other exams like SSC and UPSC are concerned,

The educational criteria for both of them is the candidate should have completed graduation from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

So, you can opt for both the courses, depending on your field of interest.
12th August 2015, 12:13 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Agriculture and Chemistry in B.Sc for PCB student? Possibility to apply for SSC and UPSC exams?

It depends upon your own interest that you want to go for the Agriculture or for Chemistry.

Both courses are good and are valuable.
As far as the other exams like SSC and UPSC are concerned,

The educational criteria for both of them is the candidate should have completed graduation from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

So, you can opt for both the courses, depending on your field of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?