7th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?

i'm doing computer science engineering.how may i prepare for upsc exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  3. How to prepare for IPS exam while pursuing engineering from computer science?
  4. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  5. Am I eligible for UPSC pursuing B.Tech with Computer Science Engineering? Goverment jobs for Computer Science Engineering?
  6. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  7. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  8. Which subjects should I choose for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Can I apply in UPSC exam if pursuing B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year? -- [New]
  10. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  11. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  12. Does any of the UPSC Exam contain the syllabus of CSE?
  13. How should I become a IPS Officer being a candidate pursuing Engineering in Computer Science?
  14. Am I applicable for UPSC Exam being a candidate of CSE?
  15. Am I eligible for JTO Exam being a candidate of Computer Science Engineering pursuing 7th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for UPSC exam while doing Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. How can I prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of BE in CSE?
7th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?

am i eligible for upsc exam while doing computer science?
28th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?

UPSC conduct the exams CDS and other civil services exam like IPS, IAS, IRS, IFS etc.
Eligibility for all the exams is graduation.
These exams contains a written test and personal interview.
For the written test, Hariyant books, Anil sharma books are the qualitative books.
And hardly perpare yourself for the interview also.
For more info go to the official website of UPSC i.e.
Www.upsc.gov.in
al the best
10th September 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer engineer and i wannna give upsc what subject should i take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?