29th July 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC and IAS exams on the basis of Industrial Training Institute's Engineering course?

I have completed my 2 years full time Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) course in Electronics Engineering. Now, am I eligible to apply for either of UPSC or IAS examinations? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?

2nd August 2019, 08:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC and IAS exams on the basis of Industrial Training Institute's Engineering course?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for selection as an I.A.S, I.P.S Officer's.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years. So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination with ITI as your highest qualification.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
2nd August 2019, 08:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC and IAS exams on the basis of Industrial Training Institute's Engineering course?

You are not eligible to appear in the Civil Service examination conducted for recruitment as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree can also apply for the examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?