3rd May 2011, 07:10 PM
Jitheshpothan

What jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification? Details of jobs in industrial institutes in India?

Sir , i wante a job my qulification:diploma in mechanical engineering plz reply details of job gave industrials in india

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?
  2. List of companies offering Technical jobs for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in India? How much starting salary I will get?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears? -- [New]
  4. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the jobs we can try after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Government jobs in India after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  11. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. What I have to do after passing 12th science with 71.2%?
  13. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  14. Chemical engineer with 2 backlogs is eligible for job?
  15. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is it possible to do degree to get jobs after diploma?
10th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification? Details of jobs in industrial institutes in India?

how to get job after diploma
19th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification? Details of jobs in industrial institutes in India?

completf diploma mechanical.want a job
24th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma with 57% completf diploma mechanical. i want a job
27th August 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Wil iget job in bank after doing diploma in machinical engineering
2nd September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering with 72% ,I am waiting for job
6th September 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any possibility to get a job for a diploma mechanical engineer who completed diploma in 2001 !since 2001 he is doing a job for commercial firm.
6th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

is there chance to get a job in industry for a mechanical diploma holder we have serviced 10 year to a commercial firm
26th September 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the listaccnt of enIneer.
9th April 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How can i get job for diploma mechanical engineer job in india.my contact is 8101437037
9th April 2012, 10:19 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get job for diploma mechanical engineer job in india.my contact is 8101437037
hi friend,

The various jobs of govt. are;

* Banking Jobs

* Bank of Baroda

* Bank of Maharashtra

* Punjab and Sind Bank

* State Bank of Travancore

* Central Bank of India (CBI)

Faculty Jobs

* ANGR Agricultural University

* National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA)

* Univesity of Hyderabad

* Central University of Bihar

* University of Delhi

Medical Jobs

* Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

* Employees State Insurance Corporation

* Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

* Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

* Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital

Energy and Power Jobs

* Indian Oil Corporation Limited

* NHPC Limited

* Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited

all the best
11th January 2013, 05:23 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

jobs are available on the basis of my diploma Mechanical Engineering Qualification

1.Central University
2.Punjab and Sind Bank
3.Bank of Baroda
4.Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital
5.Univesity of Hyderabad
6.NHPC Limited
7.indian Oil Corporation Limited
8.Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th April 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering what are the jobs available and how can get a job in that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?