6th October 2011, 02:15 PM
vwe

Can I apply for UPTET Exam having completed B.Ed from Jaipur University?

i have pass my b.ed from jaipur university can i apply for uptet.
i want to attempt this exam.

21st January 2012, 07:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPTET Exam having completed B.Ed from Jaipur University?

To apply for TET you will have to collect the form from the Scheduled Banks and Head Post Offices of the State. Uttar Pradesh (UP-TET) Teachers eligibility test will have two levels:-
1)Primary level from Class 1-5 and Eligibility required is Graduate with 50 % marks and B Ed or NCTE approved or graduation with 45 % marks is also eligible to be appointed as teacher in primary classes. In this case the candidate have to pass an NCTE approved six months course in Primary education before January 2012.
2)Upper primary level from Class 6-8,and the eligibility required is a
Graduate and NCTE approved two years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT
or Graduate and NCTE approved BTC training from UP or a Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and one-year B. Ed or Graduate with minimum 45 percent marks and one-year B. Ed as per NCTE guidelines or Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and one-year-old B Ed (Special Education)."http://www.uptet2011.com/".
4th June 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UPTET Exam having completed B.Ed from Jaipur University?

sir i want to be computer teacher of class 12 and i have passed bca from ptu plz tell extra qualification and exam for it and recruitment date
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?