28th July 2013, 02:58 AM
shasishekar

Can I attempt for NDA exam after doing 2nd year B.E mechanical course

I am doing my 2nd year B.E mechanical course....can I have a attempt for NDA exams!!!

Related Questions:
13th June 2014, 01:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I attempt for NDA exam after doing 2nd year B.E mechanical course

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasishekar View Post
I am doing my 2nd year B.E mechanical course....can I have a attempt for NDA exams!!!

Yes of course as per your educational qualification you are eligible for NDA examination. Apart from this you may also satisfy the criteria's like, Age limit, Physical standards and Marital status. This criteria's are very important to take part in NDA examination. So, make sure that you should be satisfied all this criteria's to be eligible for NDA Examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and this entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for twice in a year. This NDA conducts examination for the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Any discipline with 12th standard are eligible for the Indian Army Academy.
-Applicants should have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics and Mathematics from a recognized school or other educational institution to be eligible for Indian Air force and Navy wing.
-Age should be more than 16.5 Years and less than 19 years. The applicant should be physically as well as medically fit.
-Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this entrance examination.

So, If you satisfied all the above criteria, then you are eligible for NDA Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?