13th December 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend the TNPSC group I exam?

as i did not take tamil as my language during my school days, i dont know to write tamil.but,i can read.can i attend TNPSC GROUP 1 EXAM?please rply me as sooner.

15th December 2011, 04:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend the TNPSC group I exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
as i did not take tamil as my language during my school days, i dont know to write tamil.but,i can read.can i attend TNPSC GROUP 1 EXAM?please rply me as sooner.
The basic requirements for Group I exam are as follows:

You must hold a bachelors degree of a recognized university.
You must be within the age limit of 21-30 years. The maximum age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for Sc/St category.

Now, as far as knowledge of Tamil language is concerned, though it's not mandatory for Group I exam, candidates who can read, write and speak Tamil will definitely have an added advantage. Since you can read Tamil, your chances of getting selected will be more than those who can't even read and you chances of getting selected will be less than those who can read, write and speak Tamil. These things will be only taken into consideration when two of the candidates have done equally well in the written examination.
7th February 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
I like to atten the Group 1 Exam and i finished B.A.M.S (Bachelour of ayurveda medicine and surgery ) am i eligible for thiz exam.. I sthere any compulsory to get registered in Employment office to register my degree and 12 marks n tc..
25th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i Dont know to read or write tamil but am interested to appear for TNPSC group 1 ...I have completed My full time MBA...am confused if am eligible to write the exam...pls answer me.......
29th April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir........

I completed Diploma aftr 10th and nw completed B.E(CS), can i atten Group 1, Group 2 xams??
17th June 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir other state candidate who dnt knw tamil can atten tnpsc group4 or not?
24th June 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir i was completed B.e in 2011..but m not register d. B.e degree in employment office..is need for group 4 posting?
17th December 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend the THPSC group II exam?

Sir I was completed B.Sc Maths with BEd without plus two instead of plus two I studied DEEE in regular basis, please reply?
17th February 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir if other state scholar wants to write the TNPSC exam means , what is the available seat for other state scholar ?
20th May 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc. Biotech. My second language is hindi. I can speak Tamil and read a bit. And i only know basic tamil. And my height is 155 I'm I eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?