25th December 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?

Im a B.Pharma working professional with 2.4 yr of industry experience, now i want to persue a degree/diploma in pharmaceutical instrumentation. plz guide the university.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  2. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  3. Universities in India and criteria for admission after M.Pharm?
  4. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  5. Future of M.Pharm in Pharmacology? Job Opportunities in India and Abroad after completion of this course?
  6. Can I do my higher studies again in USA after having 9 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry? -- [New]
  7. How can I become a drug inspector after passing B.Pharma
  8. How can I apply for Assam Drug Inspector Exam?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  10. Notification for Drug Inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for drug inspector exam? I have completed M.Pharma
  12. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  13. Am I eligible for the exam of drug inspector? I have completed MSc in chemistry
  14. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  15. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  16. How can I apply for drug inspector?
  17. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  18. Which are the colleges for D.Pharma?
20th May 2020, 05:39 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?

Diploma in Pharmaceutical sciences is available at School of Applied sciences, Republic polytechnic university.

You can also do BISEP (Biotechnology skill enhancement program) in Pharmaceutical industry for which you have to clear entrance exam conducted by DBT govt of Karnataka.
You will get stipend amount of 10000 per month and there is course fee also you need to pay. This specialization for Pharmaceutical industry you can opt for Ramiah Institute of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?