12th May 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?

I am renu ,doing mca final year student, but i will be interested in group exams,so this qualification is eligibility or not attend the group exam,and what group exam will be attend ? how?

28th March 2016, 09:52 PM
userdefined

Default Re: When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?

If you are doing your M.C.A, then you must have completed your UG in some field say B.C.A. All Group Exams will have maximum qualification of being just a single degree holder irrespective of the field.
Group Exams are conducted by all State Service Commission and they recruit candidates for Civil Service. Posts include Deputy Collector, Revenue Inspector, Tehsildar, Commissioner of Police etc.
UPSC is the most privileged exams with respect to civil service and conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts.

Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.
1st February 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?

I am btech graduate student....i am eligible for groups......which group will be suited me.......can suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?