9th July 2013, 09:06 PM
pinkzy139

Can I become an Air Hostess after completing BBM?

i have completed my BBM ( bachlore in business management) can i become air hostess

8th February 2015, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess after completing BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkzy139 View Post
i have completed my BBM ( bachlore in business management) can i become air hostess
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess but you should fulfill below given criteria.

Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

List of the best Air Hostess Institute in India :-

Aakash Aviation Academy, Bhopal
Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
Air Hostess Academy (A.H.A.), New Delhi
Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
Avalon Aviation Academy, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Dream High and Fly High, Mumbai
Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training (F.I.A.T.), Andheri (W), Mumbai
Global Institute of Flight Kare and Management, New Delhi
International Airlines Academy, Chennai
Sristys Aviation, Hyderabad
18th March 2015, 11:59 PM
Subham Mazumdar

Yes, you can be an Airhostess. You needn't need a Graduation degree to become an Airhostess.

You must be 12th pass with good personality and looks to become an Airhostess.

Jet Airways, SpiceJet etc are doing directly recruitment for Airhostess. You can go to there official website and find out the date for Walk-in.
19th March 2015, 08:57 AM
varam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkzy139 View Post

Yes, you are eligible to become Air hostess, to become airhostess one should complete 10+2 or degree or diploma in hotel management or Tourism management.

You should be a Indian National and must have an Indian Passport and should be below 25 years of age with minimum height of 157.5 cms, and you should also have appropriate weight with your height and proper eyesight.You should also be physically fit and also fair complexion and also fluency in English and Hindi, it will be an asset if you know any international language.

You can join any institute for training as Air Hostess, firstly you will be called initial screening by any Airlines company, if you go through it, then you will be called for a written exam, then group discussion followed by personal interview.If selected you will be given training for first 2-3 months, then as a fresher you can earn upto 16000-35000 per month, as your experience increases you can earn upto 1lakh per month depending upon your Airlines and experience, if it is an international airlines company you can earn upto 3lakh per month as a senior Airhostess.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?