27th May 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Air Hostess after completion of Polytechnic Diploma course?

Sir, I am Divya I wanted to become an Air Hostess after completing Diploma Polytechnic course. Can I do the course for Air Hostess after completion of Diploma? Do I need to take training? From where can I take training?

30th May 2019, 02:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Air Hostess after completion of Polytechnic Diploma course?

Yes, you can become an air hostess after completion of polytechnic diploma course.

After Polytechnic Diploma you can become an air hostess as to become an air hostess the minimum qualification is 12th and the polytechnic diploma has its value as 12th certificate but after it you have to go for the air hostess training academy which is a one year course.

Eligibility to become an air hostess is:-
Candidate should have 12th or equivalent certificate and should be smart looking and well grooming.
Height for female is minimum 15 5.7 Cms and weight is minimum 48 Kgs and for male 172 Cms height and 58 Kgs weight.

Should not have any sign on face of body.

Air Hostess training institutes:-
Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Chennai
Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Mumbai
Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Jaipur
Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi
Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Rohini Sector 7, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?