28th April 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Sir/Madam, I want to a job in air force. I has been passed polytechnic diploma in Electronics and communication engineering. Can I fill the air force form after diploma? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force on the basis of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  4. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  5. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  7. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  10. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  11. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
  12. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Job after a vocational course in Electronics Engineering Technician with 85% marks?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  18. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
30th April 2017, 08:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Air Force just after completion of Polytechnic course. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required in order to join Indian Air Force.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to join "Indian Air Force" is either
* 12th Class
(or)
* Graduation or Bachelor Degree
from a recognized university

>> I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
30th April 2017, 11:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Yes, you can apply for Group X technical trade, if you have got diploma in electronics and communication engineering from a recognized institute.

Group X trade in Air Force is a technical trade for various tradesman jobs. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and physical fitness test.
1st May 2017, 12:11 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You have to appear in NDA exam for getting entry in air force. You can apply for NDA exam after passing 12th class. Now you are not eligible to appear in NDA exam as you will not fulfill the age criteria to appear in NDA exam.
Now you have one option that to pursue graduation degree. After that you can apply for CDS exam through which you can enter in air force.
7th May 2017, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to a job in air force. I has been passed polytechnic diploma in Electronics and communication engineering. Can I fill the air force form after diploma? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on the same. Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force through group X exam.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?