22nd December 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?

Sir/Mam, I completed diploma in electronics and telecommunications but I am interested in airline so I want to admission in air hostess diploma what can I do? Can you please let me know the procedure for the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses related to Air Hostess for B.Com graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  4. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
  5. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?
  7. Procedure to become an Air Hostess after B.Tech CSE
  8. doing diploma in electronics nd telecommunication engineering
  9. Which college is best for doing air hostess course? -- [New]
  10. What should I study to become an Air Hostess being a 10th candidate?
  11. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Air Hostess in Uganda?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  14. How can I have a career as an Air Hostess after completing Diploma in Medical Laboratory?
  15. What is the value of Air Hostess (Men) Diploma course after 10th standard?
  16. Should I have to take admission in Diploma in Tourism to become an Air Hostess after 12th?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
22nd December 2016, 10:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent or Diploma Holders from a recognised University can apply for the course of Diploma in Air Hostess.
Candidates must have to appear in the Interview followed by a kind of written test on Intelligence quotient.
The selection is based on the merit list.
23rd December 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in air hostess diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?

To get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective state or by the prospective institute you wish to get admission in. After clearing the examination you will be most eligible to get admission in the institution if you clear the minimum cut-off marks required for admission.

You will have to avail the application form from the respective Institute either by visiting the official website of the institute or by visiting the Institute itself.
23rd December 2016, 11:14 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I completed diploma in electronics and telecommunications but I am interested in airline so I want to admission in air hostess diploma what can I do? Can you please let me know the procedure for the same? Awaiting to get the response.

The candidates with 10+2 qualification or equivalent qualification are eligible to study the Diploma in Air Hostess course. So, you can apply for the course after completion of Diploma in Electronics. This course is meant for the people who like to become an Air Hostess. The course duration is one year in some institutions. For the admission, one has to apply online or contact the institution in person. The course is available in various institutions in India like

Fly Air Aviation Academy - Website Link

Franklin Institute of Air Hostess Training - Website Link

Avel Flight School and Aviation College - Website Link

IGIA - Website Link
23rd December 2016, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many private institutes offering air hostess training courses and admission is not a problem, if you are financially in good condition. Most of the institutes just conduct an entrance exam and interview for admission. If you have good communication skills, then you can easily get admission.

There are no government institutes for such courses but there are some hospitality courses like hotel management degree or diploma which are preferred by most of the airlines for recruiting candidates.
12th June 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in air hostess external diploma after completion of diploma in electronics?
10th June 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical with 50% and my dream is to became a cabin crew in aeroplane so what i have to do
6th August 2018, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I join air forces after completing my diploma in electrical electronics engineering I have not studied 11,12 after my SSC I have directly join my diploma. Can I join ?
23rd July 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i join cabin crew/Air hostess after my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering..? I' hv not studied 11th and 12th after my SSLC...i' hv directly joined diploma after my SSLC..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?