18th February 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for air hostess job after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Actually, I am doing diploma in E&TeleCom. I'm studying for the 3rd year. So, can I think about being an air hostess? Can you please give me the details of the eligibility criteria which is followed? Can I reach my goal? Would be great if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
25th February 2018, 05:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for air hostess job after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Air hostess job after completion of diploma. You have to study either diploma in hotel management and tourism or a graduation in hotel management and tourism to join as an air hostess.

There are also many air hostess training academics available in India. You can join and study the diploma course also.

The age limit is 18 to 25 years.

The height should be 157 Cms and weight should be in proportion to height.

She should be unmarried and should have normal eyesight.

She should have very good communication in Hindi and English.

She should hold a valid Indian passport and should be physically fit to fly.

She should have pleasing personality and good communication skills.
25th February 2018, 05:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for air hostess job after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

For the job of air hostess, there is no such educational qualification required.

You just need to have a fluency in English and a good personality.

Since, you are a diploma holder now, you can definitely apply for air hostess job. But you need to do a training at any of the air hostess Training Institute.

After the successful completion of the training, they will provide you a raining certificate, on the basis of which you can apply for the job of the airlines.
25th February 2018, 09:24 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for air hostess job after completing diploma in electronics and communication because to apply for air hostess job you must go through air hostess training course. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for air hostess training course:-

Eligibility to Apply for Air Hostess Training:-

• Minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or equivalent qualification from recognized institute.
  • You must be good in spoken English or any other foreign language.
  • For air hostess training applicant must be physically and medically fit.
  • Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for air hostess training.
  • Age limit to apply for air hostess training is 17 to 26 years.
25th February 2018, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course Yes. I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Air Hostess jobs after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for Air Hostess recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> As Diploma course is equivalent to 12th Class, I can say that you are eligible to apply for these jobs.

>> There are several institutions available and they are,

@ IGIA
http://www.igiaindia.in/

@ Franklin Institute of Air Hostess Training
http://www.frankfinn.com/

@ Avel Flight School and Aviation College
http://avelflightschool.com/india/
7th December 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication after my 10th can I be an cabin crew
30th July 2022, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for air hostess after completing my 3 years of diploma of computer science course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?