6th April 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a English teacher after completing BSc zoology?

can i become a English teacher after completing B.S.C zoology and taking ma & m.a.e.d in English?

12th July 2014, 02:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I become a English teacher after completing BSc zoology?

Having completed graduation in life sciences, it won't be a right choice of opting for MA course at Post Graduation level.

The knowledge and skills that you have gained in your previous academic levels will not be utilized.

However if you have profound interest, you can opt for the same.

As per Lecturer job,

After completion of MA in English, you are eligible to apply for the position of English Teacher in
-Colleges
-Schools
-Universities etc.

However if you want to get job opportunities in public sector colleges, you have to get through UGC NET Exam.

Gain good subject knowledge in your academics and before that have good preparation for the Entrance Exam to get admission for MA course.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?