7th September 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job as biology teacher for matric and FSC Level

i hve done my bsc with chemistry zoology and applied psychology and if i dne my msc with zoology than can i get job as biology teacher for matric and fsc level? plz reply fst bcz i hve to aply in uni

18th October 2017, 07:00 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I get a job as biology teacher for matric and FSC Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hve done my bsc with chemistry zoology and applied psychology and if i dne my msc with zoology than can i get job as biology teacher for matric and fsc level? plz reply fst bcz i hve to aply in uni
Being a B.Sc Graduate holder it is possible for you to get a biology teacher job in Metric level schools. Those who completed their B.Sc in Biology subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply. The candidate must have experience in the Teaching field and also expert in the subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc.

To get Biology teacher you can register with Job searching portal Naukri etc. You can also refer Employment newspaper as well.
25th August 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job as biology teacher for matric and FSC Level

I have done my bsc in pure science (zoology ,botany and chemistry)and now I am doing msc in botany ..I will complete my degree in January 2021 ...can I get job as biology teacher for matric and fsc ...??? please guide me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?